Otaku Geirin - Bacolod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch?

+14
Fritzyyy
ainedamdz
Mangetsu
Anthraxsyndrome
minxie05
shin_x_reina
Sasuke
UkiyaSeed
r3nz0h
Rayne
makachi
SlackerLord
silent-rin
Tanaka Taro
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch?

What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 21 ]
What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% [ 19 ]
What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 9 ]
What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 7 ]
What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 6 ]
What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 6 ]
What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 8 ]
What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What GENRE do you prefer to read/watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 83

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rayne

Rayne
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

ainedamdz wrote:
Mangetsu wrote:
nah... yaoi kinda scare me... i got read Gravitation b4... still haunts me lol

Nyahaha.. that's just a common experience for yaoi reader newbies. But!! If you remain VIGILANT, you'll learn to like it..love it..crave it..and die for it! hehehe
Well, that seemed kinda intense, but you get what i mean. :3

Only MILD yaoi for me XD (KAITOxLEN!)

Kung "intense" gid... Ay indi na ko na katulog XD

gfan Ufufufufufu~♥

http://myproofoflife.tumblr.com

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum