Otaku Geirin - Bacolod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filipino Anime Anyone?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filipino Anime Anyone? Empty Filipino Anime Anyone? Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 pm

cyryx

cyryx

okay, so here's the thing...

filipinos have animated shows and movies like super inggo, dayo, LaMB...etc. but i'm not sure if they actually hit the hearts of filipino otakus. i don't know... is it the story? the genre? are they even considered anime?

i'd like to commend the hardworking artists behind these works though.

i was hoping that the next time they make an animated show, they would target what filipino otakus are looking for... something that exists in japanese anime... something i don't really know kung ano na siya...

if you've ever grabbed a copy of mangaholix, i would say that kraust and Ninja Girl Ko! are cool titles kag pwede gid sila himuon filipino anime series.

it bothers me to know that filipino artists are sometimes starving in their homeland due to lack of projects or sometimes migrating abroad just to share their craft...and work in a foreign company.

if ever man gid nga may new filipino anime nga irelease, would we otakus support it?

( hm, i guess it still depends on the overall anime feel )

2Filipino Anime Anyone? Empty Re: Filipino Anime Anyone? Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:15 pm

ainedamdz

ainedamdz
Inaki 【稲置】
Inaki 【稲置】

if you've ever grabbed a copy of mangaholix, i would say that kraust and Ninja Girl Ko! are cool titles kag pwede gid sila himuon filipino anime series.
*nod nod*

To me it seems that filipino animators are trying to establish their own style of "anime" or "cartoons", so as not to be labeled as copycats of japan's style.

I agree that the super inggo they show during mornings look very amateur-ish. But I don't think the problem is with the drawing style or whatever -- it's the animation itself! Daw macromedia flash lang ang ila ginagamit!!! The frames are choppy, the mouth syncing is poorly done, and the backgrounds are T__T.

I've seen clips of the Urduja movie; the animators did okay on the storyboard and character design (for a toon movie), but again the actions were choppy.

Siguro chabs ikaw nlg nah gnahulat nla hehehehe XD

3Filipino Anime Anyone? Empty Re: Filipino Anime Anyone? Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 pm

johansoct9

johansoct9

super inggo is animated ?

daw live action mana ?

4Filipino Anime Anyone? Empty Re: Filipino Anime Anyone? Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 pm

ainedamdz

ainedamdz
Inaki 【稲置】
Inaki 【稲置】

Haha la ka gd glantaw sang abscbn qng aga gro dude, ay.
May ara na super inggo cartoons. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum