Otaku Geirin - Bacolod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where do you get your anime?

+7
OnS_elixir
Tanaka Taro
Anthraxsyndrome
Rayne
Joka
silent-rin
ainedamdz
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How Do You Watch Your Anime?

Where do you get your anime? Vote_lcap22%Where do you get your anime? Vote_rcap 22% [ 8 ]
Where do you get your anime? Vote_lcap30%Where do you get your anime? Vote_rcap 30% [ 11 ]
Where do you get your anime? Vote_lcap22%Where do you get your anime? Vote_rcap 22% [ 8 ]
Where do you get your anime? Vote_lcap26%Where do you get your anime? Vote_rcap 26% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where do you get your anime? Empty Where do you get your anime? Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:44 pm

ainedamdz

ainedamdz
Inaki 【稲置】
Inaki 【稲置】

Pirated DVDs are so convenient, but the quality is really poor and the titles available are limited to popular anime and never-before-heard anime.

Anyway, I usually buy sa 888 kay pwede ka ayo sa mga tindera.
churrah

2Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:44 pm

silent-rin

silent-rin
Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】

well not all of them...I usually buy sa plazamart [since I always pass there before I go home] theres a store that gives a one week guarantee if your cd doesnt work... and I bargain the prices there a lot mgrin . but nowadays I just go for internet streaming because I get easily broke these days. mback

https://www.facebook.com/SilentRin

3Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 am

ainedamdz

ainedamdz
Inaki 【稲置】
Inaki 【稲置】

Broke?
If sagad ka mag ayo, you can buy sa 888 for 50 or 45.. that is, if todo hataw ka gd kag kapal muks..like me? hmm..
nyahahaha..
mgiggle

4Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:08 am

Joka

Joka

...kng natak'an ko mag buffer pa vid sa net,gabkal nalng ko dvd na pirated.
Disadvantage lng sa dvd na pirated, although nga nami man, is:
-video quality is not good (if you're not lucky...my ara nami kopya.)

-most of the animes nga gina baligya is naruto, bleach, and one piece (notice ko gid na...kada baligyaan may ara gd na..)

-wala na arrange ang episodes in some animes(grrr...and school rumble ko gid..)

5Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Rayne

Rayne
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

Ga-buy ko sa Gaisano kag Plazamart... Biskan incomplete/not in order ang mga episodes, bakal gyapon XD basta may ara XD (Ang Full Metal koooooooo TT_TT)

Kag galantaw ko most of the time (kung wala ga comp) sa TV... Wala ko galing nanami-an kung kis-a sa mga Filipino dubs of some anime titles...

http://myproofoflife.tumblr.com

6Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Anthraxsyndrome

Anthraxsyndrome
Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】

If you want really cheap anime DVD's with a guarantee to replace it if its broken, go to era mall sa plazamart :)
May suki ko da and she's really nice :)
She offers it cheap like 2 for 100 and you can return it or replace it if its broken 8D
Her name's arjane and she's at the left side sa pinakasulod gid :)
Just ask her if you can replace it if its broken 8D
But as with all pirated DVD's, it has many disadvantages just as Joka said O.o
If you wanna be safe, go to animesuki, download anime, convert it to DVD and burn :)
That way, if you miss that anime, you don't have to wait for streaming and can watch it anytime 8D
It makes a great library...and the best part? NO MISSING EPISODES! xD
woot! 8D
if you need converters just mail me :)
I'll give you links to the best ones 8D

7Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Tanaka Taro

Tanaka Taro
Admin

90% of the animes I have are from the net (oh hail, BakaBt nd Nyaatorrent!)
8% of the animes I have are DVDs bakal sa kilid2
2% of the animes I have are re-copies sg mga animes I lend sa mga kilala q - either PC or VOB (aka playable sa DVD) formats

http://crazy-cake.tk

8Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:58 pm

ainedamdz

ainedamdz
Inaki 【稲置】
Inaki 【稲置】

@Tanako how long does torrenting usually take you? if one series composed of 12 episodes bi..

I like torrents because they're convenient and hassle-free, pero it takes too long. Usually I direct download from animea.net, cyber12.com, or ani-haven.net -- you can complete downloading all 12 episodes in give or take an hour. Kapoy lang gleng click-click. -___-

9Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 pm

OnS_elixir

OnS_elixir
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

mback mback

dmu q yah b suki so hapus lng mngita dvds sng fave anime q!

10Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Rayne

Rayne
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

GATE KEEPERS! :(

che. wala gid ko may nakita biskan isa nga cd sang GK ><

http://myproofoflife.tumblr.com

11Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 pm

jhamekevin

jhamekevin
Imiki 【忌寸】
Imiki 【忌寸】

mostly net ako

12Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 pm

OnS_elixir

OnS_elixir
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

gsparkle

budlay na mngita gate keepers...

13Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:29 pm

jhamekevin

jhamekevin
Imiki 【忌寸】
Imiki 【忌寸】

gani man. hahahaa.

14Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

UkiyaSeed

Muraji【連】
Muraji【連】

Mine would be, via TV thanks to TV5 and Studio 23 para maka-tipid and its friggin' legal. Stream and ask ako kay pres for some eps! XD

http://orendsrange.blogspot.com

15Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 pm

jhamekevin

jhamekevin
Imiki 【忌寸】
Imiki 【忌寸】

still h8 tv5 bitin. hahaha

16Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

UkiyaSeed

Muraji【連】
Muraji【連】

^ Ano gusto mo, yung sa ABS-CBN and GMA na compressed 3 episodes ng Naruto and they air it like what, 15 minutes and the other 15 is for ads? O yung TV5 at Studio 23 na at least, matino sila magpalabas ng anime?

I am watching anime on my TV to support the licensors and animators for their intellectual property. Kung la chance ang title na malicense dito sa Pinas, I will watch it via stream OR kung ma-license man, I will watch its telecast here. Since wala silang balls mag release ng official DVD's or VCD's ng anime dito unlike last time.

The last legal title na nai-distirbute dito in VCD are: Ragnarok the Animation, Machine Robo Rescue, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Mosnters, SD Gundam Force at ang English dub ng Astroboy (2003).

http://orendsrange.blogspot.com

17Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 am

jhamekevin

jhamekevin
Imiki 【忌寸】
Imiki 【忌寸】

hahaha. studio 23

18Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:53 pm

OnS_elixir

OnS_elixir
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

gbite gbite

buron.. d clear..

19Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 am

jhamekevin

jhamekevin
Imiki 【忌寸】
Imiki 【忌寸】

ang iban. hhahaah

20Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:50 pm

OnS_elixir

OnS_elixir
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

pru ang iban dw HD ... kng swertehon...

21Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 pm

jhamekevin

jhamekevin
Imiki 【忌寸】
Imiki 【忌寸】

depende sa tv nyo hahahha

22Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:44 am

OnS_elixir

OnS_elixir
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

mgiggle mgiggle

23Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:31 am

jhamekevin

jhamekevin
Imiki 【忌寸】
Imiki 【忌寸】

XD

24Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 am

OnS_elixir

OnS_elixir
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】

gwiggle gwiggle

25Where do you get your anime? Empty Re: Where do you get your anime? Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:34 am

jhamekevin

jhamekevin
Imiki 【忌寸】
Imiki 【忌寸】

:mheaven:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum